RESULTS OF THE OPEN CALL FOR EXHIBITING AT U10 ART SPACE IN 2022:
We would like to thank everyone who sent us their applications and showed a large interest in exhibiting at U10 Art Space in 2022. The open call was held from September 27 to October 31, 2021. We received a total of 100 applications from Serbia and abroad, out of which we selected 6 solo or group projects.
The U10 team consisting of Lidija Delić, Nina Ivanović, Sanda Kalebić, Sava Knežević, Iva Kuzmanović, Sofija Milenković, Nemanja Nikolić and Marija Šević selected the following projects:
- Marija Anđelković, solo show “Silver Thoughts”
- Tamara Spalajković, solo show “Fear Eats the Soul”
- Danilo Milovanović, solo show “Male javne akcije”
- Luka Knežević Strika, group project “Bazanja”
- Meyrignac Vincent, Katerina Charou, Evgenia Ioannidou, Anna Samara, group show “The Balkanisation of our minds”
- Veronika Romhany, Lili Agg, Kókai Zsófia, group show “Possibility of an Island”
We would like to thank everyone who sent us their applications and showed a large interest in exhibiting at U10 Art Space in 2022!
Aside from the open call selection, the program for U10 for 2022 will also include projects:
- Quentin Germain, solo show
- “Masterpieces IV”, group show of master students of the Faculty of Fine Arts in Belgrade
- “Podijum”, two-and-a-half-month project curated by the selected young art collective
Additional events and programs will be announced during the year.