RESULTS OF THE OPEN CALL FOR THE PROJECT PODIUM IN 2022:
The U10 team is very pleased to announce that the application of the team whose members are Jovana Trifuljesko, Kristina Armuš, Bojana Jovanović, Nevena Bogojević and Stefan Ralević was selected to be realized within the project Podium in 2022.
The open call for the project Podium is intended for young formal and informal collectives active in the field of contemporary art in Serbia, and it was held from September 27 to December 1, 2021. The project will be realized during summer months of 2022 at U10 Art Space.
We would like to thank everyone who sent us their applications and showed an interest in collaborating with U10.
RESULTS OF THE OPEN CALL FOR EXHIBITING AT U10 ART SPACE IN 2022:
We would like to thank everyone who sent us their applications and showed a large interest in exhibiting at U10 Art Space in 2022. The open call was held from September 27 to October 31, 2021. We received a total of 100 applications from Serbia and abroad, out of which we selected 6 solo or group projects.
The U10 team consisting of Lidija Delić, Nina Ivanović, Sanda Kalebić, Sava Knežević, Iva Kuzmanović, Sofija Milenković, Nemanja Nikolić and Marija Šević selected the following projects:
- Marija Anđelković, solo show “Silver Thoughts”
- Tamara Spalajković, solo show “Fear Eats the Soul”
- Danilo Milovanović, solo show “Male javne akcije”
- Luka Knežević Strika, group project “Bazanja”
- Meyrignac Vincent, Katerina Charou, Evgenia Ioannidou, Anna Samara, group show “The Balkanisation of our minds”
- Veronika Romhany, Lili Agg, Kókai Zsófia, group show “Possibility of an Island”
We would like to thank everyone who sent us their applications and showed a large interest in exhibiting at U10 Art Space in 2022!
Aside from the open call selection, the program for U10 for 2022 will also include projects:
- Quentin Germain, solo show
- “Masterpieces IV”, group show of master students of the Faculty of Fine Arts in Belgrade
- “Podijum”, two-and-a-half-month project curated by the selected young art collective
Additional events and programs will be announced during the year.