RESULTS OF THE OPEN CALL FOR EXHIBITING AT U10 ART SPACE IN 2019:
We would like to thank everyone who sent us their applications and showed a large interest in exhibiting at U10 Art Space in 2019. The open call was held from 11th of September to 15th of October 2018. We received a total of 142 applications from Serbia and abroad, out of which we selected 9 solo, group or curatorial projects, followed by several short-term events. A number of exhibitions and short-term events selected by invitation will be announced during the course of the year. The U10 team consisting of Lidija Delić, Nina Ivanović, Sanda Kalebić, Sava Knežević, Isidora Krstić, Iva Kuzmanović, Nemanja Nikolić and Marija Šević selected the following projects:
- 1. Marija Avramović and Sam Twidale, project: “NonPlayable”
- 2. Gorana Bačevac and Sophia Sadžakov, project: “Fency Friends”/”Send me a picture of your room”
- 3. Nina Galić, solo exhibition: “If your future is not mine”
- 4. Jelena Pantelić, solo exhibition: “Safeword”
- 5. Driton Selmani, solo exhibition: “More and more thoughts about other thoughts”, curated by Lora Sariaslan
- 6. Bogdan Stefanović, solo exhibition: “Dance”
- 7. Danilo Stojanović, solo exhibition: “Be carefull what you wish for (the fire is in the underbelly)"
- 8. Romy Yedidia, solo exhibition: “Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me"
- 9. Group project: “Inside the Seismograph”, Katrin Keller, Timo Muller, Jana Bruggmann in cooperation with local artists
- 1. Vienna group: “Living in latent commons”
- 2. “The inside story”, video conference by Confluenze Collective
- 3. “Novo doba” festival
- 4. Annual art print workshop and exhibition “5 artists, 5 prints” in cooperation with Jovan Jović
Events by invitation are: “Real Presence” exhibition and publication presentation, Mangelos Prize laureate exhibition: Nadežda Kirćanski; Group exhibition of 280A collective. Additional events by invite will be announced during the year.