RESULTS OF THE OPEN CALL FOR EXHIBITING AT U10 ART SPACE IN 2020:
We would like to thank everyone who sent us their applications and showed a large interest in exhibiting at U10 Art Space in 2020. The open call was held from August 30th to October 1st 2019. We received a total of 130 applications from Serbia and abroad, out of which we selected 9 solo or group projects, followed by several short-term events. A number of exhibitions and short-term events selected by invitation will be announced during the course of the year.
The U10 team consisting of Lidija Delić, Nina Ivanović, Sanda Kalebić, Sava Knežević, Isidora Krstić, Iva Kuzmanović, Nemanja Nikolić and Marija Šević selected the following projects:
- Quentin Germain, solo exhibition “Memories of a Future Past”
- Una Knežević, solo exhibition “LIFE, IF WELL LIVED, IS LONG ENOUGH”
- Sandra Lakićević i Bas van den Hout, group project “…”
- Dunja Ožegović, solo exhibition “You are something else”
- Dan Pasteiner, group project “The Long Goodbye”
- Aleksandar Rakezić, solo exhibition “JA ZNAM ZA JEDNU TUGU SA MIRISOM ANANASA”
- Milica Mila Ristić, solo exhibition “Let”
- Ljiljana Šunjevarić, solo exhibition “Varoš Nova”
- Luka Tripković, solo exhibition “The Value of Ruins”
- Roel Heremans, audio presentation “Artist talk”
- Marija Strajnić, exhibition and book presentation “AUTO – SKULPTURE”
We would like to thank everyone who sent us their applications and showed a large interest in exhibiting at U10 Art Space in 2020!
Aside from the open call selection, the program for U10 for 2020 will also include projects:
- Slavica Obradović, solo exhibition
- Tadej Vaukman, solo exhibition
- “Masterpieces pt. 2”, group exhibition of master students of the Faculty of Fine Arts in Belgrade
- Katrin Keller, regional group show
- Marija Avramović and Sam Twidale
Additional events by invite will be announced during the year.